Note – Rachael is about to relocate to Manchester, and isn’t able to take any new bookings until the move is complete. Thanks for your understanding, and sorry for any inconvenience caused.
With her enchanting movements, glittering costumes and exhilarating music, bellydancer Rachael can help to make your wedding day a truly magical experience for all of your guests… Rachael is based in Leamington Spa, and is available for bellydance shows in Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Coventry, Banbury and Oxford, and throughout Warwickshire and the West Midlands.
Finding amazing high-quality live wedding entertainment is one of the easiest ways to make your wedding reception exciting and memorable. No Egyptian wedding party is complete without a bellydancer, and bellydance shows are now becoming popular with couples around the world as a beautiful way to entertain their guests.
Contact Rachael now to book your perfect wedding entertainment package!
- Do you have a theme or colour scheme for your wedding decorations? Rachael can match her costumes and props to fit beautifully with your creative vision.
- Rachael can also provide more modest costuming options upon request. Just as much sparkle, but a little less bare skin…
- Whether bellydance is a part of your culture or something new and exciting, Rachael will work with you to put together the perfect mixture of Arabic music to delight your guests or get them up and dancing!
Contact Rachael now to discuss your unique requirements and create the perfect entertainment for your big day!
Bellydance has been an essential part of Egyptian wedding celebrations for many years, representing joy and fertility, and creating a wonderful party atmosphere! Traditionally, the bride would go to her new home in a candlelit procession through the streets of Cairo, led by a bellydancer and accompanied by drummers and musicians. Today, the parade through the streets (the ‘Zaffat al Arousa’) is often replaced by a procession at the wedding reception, where the bride and groom make a grand and exciting entrance, led by the dancer and drummers!
The bellydancer is traditionally accompanied by a live band, creating a wonderful, spontaneous performance in which dancer, musicians and audience share in the joy and beauty of the occasion. Rachael’s shows are always improvised, so she can respond to her audience and create a unique performance just for you. And for a truly authentic bellydance experience, ask Rachael about also booking a live drummer, or a full Arabic band!
Contact Rachael today to book a Zaffa or bellydance show for your wedding.
Wedding Entertainment Ideas
There are plenty of ways to include bellydance show in your wedding celebrations! Here are a few ideas…
- Wedding reception entertainment – A full bellydance show, featuring 20-30 minutes of elegant, exciting Middle Eastern entertainment, with a variety of moods, styles and impressive props. A show as your guests are finishing their dinner can be a great way to tempt them on to the dance floor, getting the party started in style!
- Luxury package – For the most opulent celebrations, Rachael can create two or more 10 or 20 minute shows for you, with several gorgeous costumes.
- Hen Nights and Mehndi parties – Rachael also offers bellydance parties with a fun workshop and mini-show, perfect for your hen night or mehndi party.
Contact Rachael Today
To book Rachael for your wedding, you can either email email@example.com, or use the form below.
You can also text or phone Rachael on 07952 822 928. However, she not always able to take calls, so it’s best to use the email contact form above where possible, and request a callback if you’d like to have a chat about your event requirements.