With her enchanting movements, glittering costumes and exhilarating music, bellydancer Rachael can help to make your wedding party a truly magical experience for all of your guests! Rachael is based in Manchester, and is available for weddings in Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Birmingham, and the West Midlands.
Finding amazing high-quality live wedding entertainment is one of the best ways to make your wedding reception exciting and memorable. No Egyptian wedding party is complete without a bellydancer, and bellydance shows are now becoming popular with couples around the world as a unique and visually stunning live act!
Rachael’s fun, elegant and glamorous shows are uniquely tailored to your wedding:
- Do you have a theme or colour scheme for your wedding decorations? Rachael can match her costumes and props to fit beautifully with your creative vision.
- Rachael can also provide more modest costuming options upon request. Just as much sparkle, but a little less bare skin…
- Whether bellydance is a part of your culture or something new and exciting, Rachael will work with you to put together the perfect mixture of Arabic music to delight your guests or get them up and dancing!
Contact Rachael to discuss your unique requirements and create the perfect entertainment for your big day!
Bellydance has been an essential part of Egyptian wedding celebrations for many years, representing joy and fertility, and bringing a wonderful party atmosphere! Traditionally, the bride would go to her new home in a candlelit procession through the streets of Cairo, led by a bellydancer and accompanied by drummers. Today, couples often replace the parade through the streets (the ‘Zaffat al Arousa’) with a procession at the wedding reception, where the bride and groom make a grand entrance, led by the dancer and drummers!
The bellydancer is traditionally accompanied by a live orchestra, and the dancer, musicians and guests all share in the joy of the occasion. Rachael’s shows are always improvised, so she can respond to your guests and create a unique performance just for you. And for a truly authentic bellydance experience, ask about booking a live drummer, or a full Arabic band!
Contact Rachael to book a Zaffa or bellydance show for your wedding.
Wedding Entertainment Ideas
There are plenty of ways to include a bellydance show in your wedding celebrations! Here are a few ideas…
- Wedding reception entertainment – A full bellydance show, featuring 20-30 minutes of elegant, exciting Middle Eastern entertainment. A show as your guests are finishing their dinner can be a great way to bring people on to the dance floor, getting the party started in style!
- Luxury package – For the biggest of celebrations, Rachael can create two or more 10 or 20 minute shows for you, with costume changes and a variety of styles and props.
- Mehndi parties, Henna nights and Hen parties – For pre-wedding celebrations, Rachael also offers bellydance parties with a fun dance class and mini-show, perfect for your hen night or mehndi party.
Contact Rachael Today
To book Rachael for your wedding, you can either email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form below.
You can also text or phone Rachael on 07952 822 928. However, she not always able to take calls, so it’s best to use the email contact form above where possible, and request a callback if you’d like to have a chat about your event requirements.