Rachael offers private bellydance tuition for dancers of improver level or above. Private coaching is one of the most effective ways to improve your dancing, once you’ve got a good grasp of the basics at your weekly bellydance classes!
In a one-to-one lesson, Rachael can give you far more personalised feedback, attention and advice than is possible in a group class. Private lessons are a great option if…
- You want to raise the level of your dancing, with tuition tailored to your unique strengths and learning style
- You’d love to study a certain dance style or musical genre in depth
- You’d like support and guidance as you prepare to dance your first solo
- You’re working on a special new performance piece, or even preparing for a competition, and you would like a teacher to help you develop and polish your dance
- You would like to develop your skills with a prop (e.g. finger cymbals, stick, veil)
Private lessons cost £25 per hour, and are held at Rachael’s home studio in Didsbury Village, South Manchester (other locations may be possible, but may be subject to travel expenses and studio hire costs).
You can also arrange a private group class (please enquire for prices).
“I have private lessons with Rachael once a month and I always look forward to them. Rachael makes sure each lesson is engaging, challenging and fun and I always leave feeling that I’ve made a lot of progress.
Rachael is a thoughtful teacher who has a keen eye for spotting any areas of difficulty and teaching the correct technique in a way that feels manageable.
Rachael’s methods of teaching are just as accessible in her workshops, which are centred around creating a sense of community and finding real enjoyment in the dance, music and its cultural roots.” – Natasha, Manchester
To find out more about private tuition, please contact Rachael – she will be happy to answer any questions you may have.